Follow these steps to become a Country Squire Modelers member:
- To satisfy our insurance requirements, you must become a Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) Full (OPEN) Member. This will cost you $75/year if you are an adult, $65/year for seniors 65 years and older. Kids under 19 years old are free. You will get a free subscription to the AMA monthly magazine as well. Note that for insurance purposes the Park Pilot membership is not sufficient.
- Once you have your AMA membership number, fill out a Membership Application and send it to the mailing address below, along with a check payable to Country Squire Modelers.
- Membership is valid from January 1 to December 31.
- The membership fee is due by December 31 of each year.
- Flying privileges will be revoked until fees have been paid.
- To renew your existing membership, fill out a Membership Application, write a check payable to Country Squire Modelers, and send everything to the mailing address at the bottom of this page.
Our Membership Fees
- J = Junior (under 21) $25
- A = Adult (21-64) $75
- S = Senior (65+) $50
Effective December 21, 2015, anyone who owns a small unmanned aircraft of a certain weight must register with the Federal Aviation Administration’s Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) registry before they fly outdoors. You can register Membership Application.
Mail all applications to: Country Squires Modelers, PO Box 320572, Fairfield, CT 06825